Survey of Book Market in Serbia
Serbian Book Market Study 2006
was conducted in September – October 2006 and it is the largest and the most comprehensive survey on books, bookshops, publishers, libraries, book buying and reading
, that has been carried out in Serbia since then.
The survey consists of five separate and relatively independent parts:
The Survey of Book Market in Serbia
- Quantitative survey of the book buyers’ market carried out by a telephone pole on 1000 people in Serbia over 14;
- Qualitative survey carried out using focus group method on six samples from Belgrade, selected on the basis of gender and age;
- Survey of bookshops carried out by a telephone questionnaire on the sample of 117 bookshops in Serbia;
- Survey of publishers carried out by telephone questionnaire on the sample of 104 biggest publishing houses in Serbia;
- Survey of libraries carried out by a telephone questionnaire on the sample of 124 public libraries in Serbia.
is available in English here
and in Serbian here
Poetry reading and conversation between Virginia Zakharieva (Bulgaria) and Radmila Pet...
Plainly visible - Photographs of Translators
Conversation with Anja Kapunkt
➡ Saturday, July 24,...
24.09.2020 - 27.09.2020
Literary translation workshops, lectures, discussions, practical modules, networking
The second S...