Survey of Book Market in Serbia
was conducted in September – October 2006 and it is the largest and the most comprehensive survey on books, bookshops, publishers, libraries, book buying and reading
, that has been carried out in Serbia since then.
The survey consists of five separate and relatively independent parts:
The Survey of Book Market in Serbia
- Quantitative survey of the book buyers’ market carried out by a telephone pole on 1000 people in Serbia over 14;
- Qualitative survey carried out using focus group method on six samples from Belgrade, selected on the basis of gender and age;
- Survey of bookshops carried out by a telephone questionnaire on the sample of 117 bookshops in Serbia;
- Survey of publishers carried out by telephone questionnaire on the sample of 104 biggest publishing houses in Serbia;
- Survey of libraries carried out by a telephone questionnaire on the sample of 124 public libraries in Serbia.
is available in English here
and in Serbian here
this is my truth, tell me yours
A performance by Jasna Žmak (Croatia)
➡ November 16, 18:30, Th...
20.10.2023 17:30 CET
More than one Pathway?
Contemporary Balkan Literatures in Translation
➡ Oct 20, 17:030 CET, Fr...